MAINTENANCE TRAINING PRODUCT FEATURES
Our Maintenance/Safety Training programs are designed to introduce personnel to industry standard safety procedures and practices for the work environment.
In an on-going effort to provide the most relevant and value-added industry training, the Maintenance Human Factors course meets the requirements of 14 CFR 65.93(a)(4) and provides 2 hours of IA Renewal credit.
Meeting regulatory training requirements as well as the standards and recommended practices found within FAA, Transport Canada, and ICAO guidance, Maintenance Human Factors teaches maintenance personnel their individual responsibilities toward accident and incident reduction through a 5-part multimedia tutorial addressing: Background Information, Stress Management, Communication, Human Error and the Error Chain, and Situational Awareness. Lessons and exams bring the total course time to 2 hours.
All training is developed to meet the FAA, OSHA, and ICAO training requirements as outlined within:
- 14 CFR Part 43, 135, and 145
- 29 CFR Part 1910
- 49 CFR Part 172
- FAA Advisory Circulars: AC 145-10 and 120-72
- Transport Canada: CAR 573.06
- ICAO: Annex 6, Part 2; Doc 9824 and 9683
Available courses include:
- 14 CFR Part 145
- 14 CFR Part 43
- Back Injury Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Forklift Operation
- Ground Handling Agents Hazmat-Will Carry or Will Not Carry
- Hazard Communication
- Hearing Conservation
- Hearing, Eye and Face Protection
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Maintenance Human Factors**
- Maintenance Ladder Safety
- Medical Services and First Aid Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- PPE-Respiratory Protection
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
**Maintenance Human Factors has been accepted for 2-hours of Inspection Authorization (IA) Refresher training. Course completion certificate will be provided after successful completion of all portions of the course (tutorial, lessons, and exam) and submitting the provided student information form.
Course ID number: C-IND-IM-170412-K-010-002
CURRICULUM SYLLABUS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD: